About the position
EPEC are looking for a Power System Engineer to join our engineering team in supporting projects in renewables including solar, wind, BESS, and synchronous systems. We’re looking for qualified engineers with experience in:
• Preparing PSS/E, PSCAD, and PowerFactory models and simulations in both RMS and EMT domains;
• Preparing technical reports for the generator connection process, including generator performance standard studies, registration, and compliance testing; and
• Coordinating reviews with stakeholders including Network Service Providers and AEMO.
At EPEC, we are redefining the next generation of electrical solutions and are committed to building strong relationships with our customers and our people.
Experience & Qualifications
To be considered for a role, we encourage applicants to have:
• An Electrical Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia
• An ability to work flexible work hours (both based in our South Brisbane office as well as on-site during Project Delivery as required).
• Candidates with, or intending to obtain, Chartered Engineer and Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) status are desirable.
- 3 years’ experience in the electrical engineering industry
- Demonstrated experience with power system analysis tools including PSS/E, PSCAD, PowerFactory, and Hypersim in RMS and EMT environments.
Join EPEC today
EPEC’S mission is to lead the way in improving the connection of Australia’s renewable energy future.
Get in touch today
1/32 Cordelia Street
South Brisbane QLD 4101
Tel: +61 (0)411 474 525
ACN: 634 234 129