WHAT WE OFFER
EPEC can provide your business with qualified professionals with in-depth expertise in the industries we serve that will ensure all facets of your Projects are managed to ensure the best possible outcome for your business.
Project & Construction Management & Project Delivery Services:
EPEC can provide your business with qualified Project Management and Construction Management Professionals with in- depth expertise in the industries we serve that will ensure all facets of your Projects are managed to ensure the best possible outcome for your business.
Our services include:
Project Management Services focusing on:
- Integration Management;
- Scope Management;
- Time Management;
- Cost Management;
- Quality Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Communications Management;
- Risk Management;
- Procurement Management; and
- Stakeholder Management.
Construction Management Services focusing on:
- Planning and Scheduling;
- Procurement & Logistics Management;
- Sub-contractor Management;
- Quality Assurance;
- Health, Safety and Environment Management;
- Project Execution; and
- Commissioning and Handover.
EPEC provides industry leading engineering design and consulting services for electrical infrastructure projects.
EPEC’s engineering services enable the EPEC Group strategic objective to deliver fit-for-purpose electrical infrastructure to suit our client’s needs.
The EPEC engineering team consists of industry leading specialists with end-to-end experience in costing, designing, managing, negotiating and delivering electrical infrastructure, from conceptualisation to commissioning.
EPEC engineering services include:
- Concept design
- Scoping and estimating
- Business case development
- Feasibility assessment
- Technical due diligence
- Owners engineering and project management
- Energy yield modelling
- Constraint assessment
- Grid connection negotiation
- Power system studies
- Power plant design
- Control system design
- Power line and cable design
- Substation design
- Earthing design
The EPEC engineering team has industry leading experience in the next wave of renewable infrastructure including:
- Inverters (Wind and Solar)
- Battery systems
- Synchronous Condensers
- High Voltage Direct Current
- Static Var Compensators
- Static frequency converters
EPEC has expert experience in design & modelling with the following software:
- PSS/E & PSCAD
Testing & Commissioning Services:
EPEC can offer the following field testing services which includes all aspects of
pre-commissioning testing and commissioning activities including:
- HV / LV circuit breaker testing;
- Current Transformers testing (all types);
- Voltage transformer testing (inductive and CVT);
- Power transformer testing (oil and dry);
- Surge arrester testing;
- Insulator testing;
- Busbar testing;
- Cable testing (AC / VLF & DC pressure testing);
- Underground Cable fault location;
- Protection relay testing;
- Switchboard testing;
- Substation functional testing;
- Substation battery and battery charger testing;
- Switchgear diagnostic testing (Tan & PD);
- Thermographic surveys / imaging;
- Earth grid testing (continuity, FOP, step and touch) and reporting;
- On load testing; and
- Primary and secondary Preventative and corrective maintenance services
We have the capability to conduct testing using both automated & manual single or three phase secondary injection test equipment with GPS time synchronisation capability which can be required for end to end Protection Scheme testing. Our test equipment is capable of carrying out tests using the following high currents and voltages:
- Primary Current Injection (up to 800A AC)
- Primary Voltage Injection (HV Withstand up to 120kV AC)
EPEC’s specialises in Commissioning Management activities and will ensure the Commissioning Phase of your project is managed with a high level of attention to detail to ensure the best outcome for your projects.
The services include:
- Commissioning scope management;
- Commissioning schedule management;
- Commissioning issue management;
- Site safety management;
- Engineering support;
- High voltage switching services;
- Protection relay and secondary injection testing management;
- Operation and maintenance manual development;
- FAT and SAT testing management;
- ITP’s & ITC management
- Commissioning plan development;
- Commissioning procedure development;
- Commissioning coordination with project stakeholders; and
- Commissioning reporting.
EPEC can provide technical advice, assist your business with cost reduction and project, program and resource optimisation advice. EPEC can supply industry experienced professionals across a range of disciplines.
Bid Management & Estimation Support:
EPEC’s qualified and highly professional team are able to assist tendering and bid teams in putting together estimates for projects within required timeframes and in consultation with our clients to ensure their needs (and the needs of the project) are met throughout the bidding process.
The services we offer include:
- Bid Management;
- Bid Writing;
- Bid Review;
- Estimation Support; and
- Estimation Review;
EPEC can offer high voltage electrical construction services for Substations, Overhead Lines and Underground Lines. Our experienced team have extensive experience built from working on utilities, renewable, oil and gas and mining projects throughout Australia.
These services include:
- High voltage substation electrical supervision
- High voltage substation electrical construction
- Overhead powerline construction
- Underground cable installation
- Underground cable jointing and termination
Asset Management Solutions:
EPEC has the capability to assist our clients in optimising the efficiency and operational performance of their assets. EPEC can provide solutions for Asset management via the following services:
- Supply of permanent day-to-day maintenance resources;
- Scheduled programmed maintenance plans;
- Breakdown callout services; and
- Maintenance schedules for your plant and assets.
Feel free to give us a call and we can help you tailor an asset management solution to meet the needs of your plant and equipment.
High Voltage Switching:
EPEC has the capability to assist you with any HV Switching needs including the following services:
- Develop high voltage operating guidelines;
- Develop high voltage verification of competency assessment;
- Develop high voltage switching sheets / switching programs;
- Operate and perform HV switching; and
- Issue and control permit to work operations (AP’s / TP’s).
Provision of Plant and Equipment:
EPEC have established relationships with leading industry partners who can
assist in the provision of plant and equipment including:
- High voltage electrical test equipment
- Overhead powerline construction equipment
- Overhead powerline stringing equipment
- Underground cable installation equipment
Whether you require a single tradesperson or a complete project management team, EPEC can supply a range of safety and service orientated professionals with specialist industry expertise.
Available for labour hire or to complement existing project work, we can provide a range of skilled labour at competitive rates.
We have built a network of experienced resources that can assist in the following positions:
- Project managers;
- Construction managers;
- HSE managers;
- Site Supervisors;
- Electrical tradesmen; and
- Commissioning technicians.
Energy Solutions from Concept to Completion
EPEC’s team is structured to provide value across all project stages from conceptualisation through to commissioning and project close out.